Saturday, August 13, 2005

Need new source of income

anyone want to hire me to be who I am in their employ?

skills: google me & decide for yourself

also, I can read english @ over 600 words per minute with a high rate of comprehension. There's gotta be some place out there that could use that to their advantage & I can pass a piss test but probably not a psych profile:

DisorderRating
Paranoid Personality Disorder:Very High
Schizoid Personality Disorder:Moderate
Schizotypal Personality Disorder:High
Antisocial Personality Disorder:Low
Borderline Personality Disorder:Low
Histrionic Personality Disorder:Low
Narcissistic Personality Disorder:Moderate
Avoidant Personality Disorder:Very High
Dependent Personality Disorder:Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder:Moderate

-- Take the Personality Disorder Test --
-- Personality Disorder Info --

1 Comments:

Blogger Phoenixian said...

Good luck on the Psyche test...

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watching/Reading:
Hiring Revolution